The 2013 Season is getting under way!
YELLOWTAIL at the Coronado Islands!!!
Yellows are hitting the IRON! Call now to book a trip!
Currently running Inshore YELLOWTAIL/HALIBUT Trips!!
Tailwalker Sportfishing and Cruise continues to be one of the best 4 pack charter boats in the business. Capt “Rich”, averages over 300 days on the water each year off Southern California and Mexico.
The “Tailwalker” is a 2006 Parker 2520 XLD (31′ LOA) . It will take you to your destination safely and in style!
Whether it’s 100 miles offshore chasing Albacore, Yellowtail, Dorado and Yellowfin Tuna or inshore casting at Barracuda, Calico Bass, Rockfish, White Sea Bass or Halibut, Tailwalker Sportfishingand Cruise makes sure you are well taken care of and most importantly that you have the best chances of catching fish over the competition! We also run Whale Watching Trips, Coastal Cruises as well as Get-Aways to Beautiful Catalina Island!
2006 Parker 2520 XLD (31′ LOA)
- Plumbed Restroom
- 31′ Length Overall / 9.7′ Beam with an Enclosed Pilot House
- Sleeps 2 (Comfortably)
- Cruise 25mph (Max 40)
- USCG Licensed Captain and Crew /DFG Licensed Vessel and Crew/Port of San Diego Current 6 Pack Permit/Federal HMS Permited
- USCG Safety Equipped up to 100 miles offshore (Max 6 Passengers)
- EPIRB and all the latest electronics (48 Nm Radar, Sonar and GPS)
- The “Tailwalker” is Proudly built in the “USA” by, ”Parker Marine” and is a “USCG”, Documented Vessel.
We look forward to your call!
(After hours, please leave a message and we will get right back to you)