Tailwalker Sportfishing / Tailwalker Eco-Ocean Adventures (Family Whale Watching) (Southern California’s “Original” Parker, 4-6 Pack) continues to be one of the best custom charter boats in the business. Capt “Rich” is an Experienced & Professional, USCG 100 Ton Licensed Captain, averaging over 300 days on the water each year off Southern California and Mexico.
The “Tailwalker” is a fully equiped Parker 31 LOA-XLD . It will take you to your destination safely and in style!
Whether it’s up to 100 miles offshore chasing Albacore, Yellowtail, Dorado and Yellowfin Tuna or inshore casting at Barracuda, Calico Bass, Rockfish, White Sea Bass or Halibut, Tailwalker Sportfishing and Cruise makes sure you are well taken care of and most importantly that you have the best chances of catching fish over our competition! We also run Whale Watching Trips, Coastal Cruises as well as Get-Aways to all our Beautiful So-Cal Islands!
Parker 31 LOA-XLD
- 31′ Length Overall / 9.7′ Beam with an Enclosed Pilot House
- Enclosed plumbed restroom
- Covered Full Tuna Tower (3 Pax)
- Sleeps 2 (Comfortably)
- Cruise 25mph (Max 40)
- USCG Minimum 100 Ton Licensed Captain(s) and Crew /DFG Licensed Vessel and Crew/Port of San Diego Current 6 Pack Permit/Federal HMS Permited
- USCG Safety Equipped up to 100 miles offshore (Max 6 Passengers)
- EPIRB and all the latest electronics (48 Nm Radar, Sonar and GPS)
- The “Tailwalker” is Proudly built in the “USA” by, “Parker Marine” and is a “USCG”, Documented Vessel.
We look forward to your call!
(After hours, please leave a message and we will get right back to you)